Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So yes, I'm a tad obsessed with a childrens game...

That's right, another pokemon portrait. I know, a bit immature, but hell, it's one of my only vices. And how can you blame me? They just scream "Photograph me, Alex, Do it!" So I gave in. For those of you not 'with it' enough to know, that's Dratini in the foreground followed by Dragonair, and Dragonite. While the colours are less than satisfactory, I do like the theme, and the general 'look' of the photo. I'll see what I can do visa vi retaking it (fix my lighting, and probably a better background) and I'll keep you in the loop. Because it could always be better. For now, it's yours to enjoy.
Archipelago Photography: Islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

1 comment:

  1. I really like it this way actually, although try doing one with Dragonite in the foreground, followed by Dragonair and Dratini... Kind of like the end result and the lineage behind it ;P The background is fine though.

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete