Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photoshop...again.



Some of you may remember me saying some time ago, that I had just finally gotten photoshop. Well, I may have lied a little. I was using (from then until a few days ago) a free software, that was really very basic and rudimentary. A few days ago I found, on sale, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. Frickin sweet, right? So, I picked it up, and I've been fooling around, trying to get the hang of it for a while, and I've found some cool tricks. Still, a heck of a lot of work left to do, but a good start nonetheless. The first image, Workshop, Is one I made nearly a perfect year ago, at my sisters college in Oakville. I used some filters and played with the levels a bit. The second image, Kicks, I made some time ago (possibly last summer?) and I mostly just played around with levels and shadows/highlights, etc. This very well could be a great leap in the finality of my images.
Archipelago Photography: islands of thought and image, connected by a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment