Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Campin



This past weekend my church, Wesley-Knox, went camping at Pearce Williams (if you recall, the camp I worked at last summer). It was a great weekend. So relaxing and fun. And it gave me a chance to break in my new lens. I did a lot of switching back and forth between lenses depending on the situation, which means that I'm gonna have to start getting my camera cleaned occasionally. Because as careful as I am, I'm sure that there is some dirt getting into the camera when I switch. The new lens (EF 75-300mm USM) has afforded me a lot of new opportunities including many more candid photos. Also, some super-close portraits and some killer action shots were mine this weekend, because of my new equipment. I think this is the start of a new era of photography for Archipelago.
Archipelago Photography; islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment