Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Classics

I figured it was time to resurrect some old photos. Archipelago has (I'm pretty sure) never repeated a photo. But why? I'm sure most of you haven't read my first few posts, which contain some of my absolute favourite photography. So I figured I'd dig up a couple really old photos for your viewing enjoyment.
The sepia toned photo is one I made last winter, with the melted snowflakes on the car window blurring out the light coming in from the streetlight. The colour-crazy one I made earlier this year. It's an HDR of my sister reading in a tree. I made it for a project, but I put so much work into it, I found I really did enjoy the final result. The final photo, I made a very long time ago-2 years. I made it with my old camera (a Canon Elph) and edited it with some very basic free online software, but I still love it. It's got a very cool vibe to it.
Archipelago Photography: islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment