Wednesday, November 23, 2011

By The Light Of The Moon


The other night I was in Grand Bend and had some spare time. My family was watching a Rom-Com and I thought I'd go outside and try some lunar photography. To be honest, photographing the moon is a lot harder than I had thought it would be, and even after working for so long and trying a few different tactics, I still didn't end up with an image to be proud of. these two aren't awful, but they certainly aren't art either. I was using a tripod (of course) and using shutter speeds of up to 30 seconds. Even with all that time, there still wasn't enough light to satisfy my original photographic ideas. What I did end up with were a few creepy, dark photos.
Archipelago Photography- islands of thought and image, connected with a name

No comments:

Post a Comment