Monday, January 16, 2012

A New System


I am one-hundred percent a PC guy. I'm not a Mac fan, for a couple reasons. One, I don't like iPhoto, and two I love folders. Folders in folders in folders. So sorting my photos becomes a bit of a trick. I have some places where I get about 20 folders deep. And I know what all of them are and why they are all sorted where they all. It makes sorting photos a hard and time-consuming task. But certainly worth it. With the new year, I actually changed systems entirely. I started sorting by year first, and then by event/subject/etc. With this new system comes a new folder I call Aesthetics which is simply photos that I enjoy the look of. Here are two examples of this folder
Archipelago Photography- insulae de cogitum lumenque, maritus cum nomen

No comments:

Post a Comment