Friday, March 23, 2012

So Little Time




I am currently having the best kind of problem. I have too many photographs to blog! I've been shooting rather steadily and I just keep pumping out images that I quite like. So fast, in fact, that I have been unable to blog them all. So are three single images that represent full photo-stories. There is one of a massive amount of photos featuring the children I babysat over March Break (the example being of my niece Kendra), the second is one of my series of close up duck pictures from feeding the ducks at the Fork of The Thames last week, and, and finally one of a short series I made on the walk home from my girlfriends house the other night (all gritty, wasteland-esque architectural shots). So here they are, little pieces of a photographers busy life.
Archipelago Photography- insulae de cogitum lumenque, maritus cum nomen

No comments:

Post a Comment