Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ssssssss



These here, are examples of my favourite animal to photograph. That's right, I love photographing snakes. Snakeskin contains incredible amounts of details and often unique colours and patterns, making for one great subject. Also their type of movement and relaxed positions leave them in visually interesting poses. And finally, my last reason for loving to photograph snakes, is that they are really great models; they don't move much and when they do, it is usually not very fast.
These snakes are all members of the Toronto Zoo, where my family and I went on Family Day. Be on the lookout for more pictures from that day, I made about 250.
So enjoy these three snake pictures, and if you get the chance, be sure to give snake photography a chance. It is actually really fun and satisfying (and I'm not just saying that because I am a Slytherin).
Archipelago Photography- islands of thought and image connected with a name

No comments:

Post a Comment