Monday, May 31, 2010

Time to whip myself into shape...

Bootcamp. That's right, bootcamp.
Creativity Bootcamp. If you were me, you'd be ecstatic already. My fantastic sister showed me a site she found today on the Blogosphere. It's called Creative Bootcamp. It's a two-week program in which you complete a creative task every day to further your creative skills in your chosen medium (mine being photography). I am absolutely on board and invite all of you to join me. It starts June 6th and runs for two weeks. Too timid to give it a go? Then just watch me here and see what I am doing for every assignment. I will be blogging it ALL. So enjoy, and take me up on the offer. Let's see what you got!
Archipelago Photography: Islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment