Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Miscellaneous



This summer I made a bunch of photos. And by a bunch I mean about 1700. Which when you look at it, isn't all that many. For me at least. Considering I had a 3 day vacation up north, a job with unlimited photo opportunities and attended a wedding, it's pretty reasonable. (If you want to see some wedding photos, have some patience they'll be up right after this.)
These are just a few randoms of the summer. The first and third are from a trip my mother, sister, a few friends and I took to this quaint pioneer village. The first being of a barn hoist, and the third of a sketchy attic. The middle photo is one I made during the greatest of the summer storms. The 'fountain' in the street is actually the manhole cover popping off and the rainwater from below pouring up into the street. Pretty intense actually. If you are wondering about the ambient lighting, it is actually sheet lightning (in reality the sky was pitch black).
Archipelago Photography; insulae de cogitum lumenque, maritus cum nomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment