Friday, September 16, 2011

What a Wonderful Day For A Wedding


This summer, my second cousin got married. The bride was my Mom's cousins daughter, and yet she's just as close to me as my 1st cousins. Families are strange like that. So, anyway, she got married, and my whole family was invited. It was pretty great. The wedding was at a tiny little church and the reception was at a golf course. A good time, to be sure. The first photo is called With This Ring, the minister showing The Ring to everyone. The rest don't have names, but are good enough to show nonetheless. The second is of my Mom and her cousin in front of the little chapel. The third is the ceremonial throwing of the bouquet to determine who will get married next. See the girl on the left, holding her dress and booking it towards the bouquet? That's my sister. Looks like we may be doing this again sometime soon.
The last one is all three of my sisters (middle and right biological, left in-law) doing the macarena. Even funnier in person.
Archipelago Photography- islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

1 comment: