Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ebb and Flow


I have come to realize that to everything there is a pattern. An ebb and flow of activity. Such is true for a blog especially. Blogs are such interesting beasts. There is no reason to post aside from expression. To responsibility or commitment. So when I take a hiatus from blogging, like these past 5 weeks, don't feel offended. I am sorry if you checked and it was not new. But there is an ebb and flow to all things. And one must be aware of that to accurately judge one's life.
So, I'm back for now. Hoping to blog to my hearts desire for some time. And being that my computer is brimming with images that I think are blog-worthy. Here are two that need little introduction, and contain no exciting story: Corinthian, and Renaissance.
Archipelago Photography- islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment