Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Greetings!


The blog is up and running! It's here to be a representation of what i'm doing. Mostly my photography but I'm certainly going to keep you in the loop via music, cool websites and other things that pique my interest. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna try and fool you into thinking I'm some fantastic proffessional photographer. I'm not. I am an amateur by far. I love what I do and plan on going into photography for post-secondary and eventually as a career. If you like my stuff, let me know. I'm perfectly willing and eager to get some experience. My work is available as prints or as a greeting card, you just need to let me know. But enough of that for now,
Welcome to Archipelago Photography: Islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

3 comments:

  1. im glad you made a place to show your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cover photo. I think that must be Clapperton Island in the distance. Your great-great-great-great-step-grandfather was the lighthouse keeper there, Captain Baker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all great stuff! lol you sound so professional in all of the captions. keep up the good work! PS i love the fishies in the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete