Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo of the Day: King of the Sea

My photo for today is that of a Lionfish at the Toronto Zoo. I took this about two years ago with my old Canon Elph sd 1100 (a pretty awesome camera for a point&shoot). I love the T.O. Zoo for photography because it's animals are gorgeous and it's facilities for photography are top notch. I love this photo mostly because of the colour system and the obvious direction. This photo was also a part of last year's South photo Club exhibit; one of my 5 pieces, and also the one that got the best response. I am very proud of this photo although I am happy to admit that it was mostly luck that got me this photo. I didn't have the experience then to aim for something like this. Nonetheless, I am proud to take credit for it.
Archipelago Photography:Islands of thought and image, connected with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment