Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp Days 7&8: Fly & Ornament

Creativity Bootcamp Day 7/8
I'm starting to feel as if these are getting, not only more difficult, but less logical. They are open to creative inspiration, but it's becoming more and more difficult to find something that isn't either blatantly obvious or inartistic. I took both of these yesterday, not thinking about the task at all, just randomly. I had difficulty deciding for "Ornament" (Which technically does apply fyi, because an 'Ornament' by definition, is something that lends itself to beauty or grace. I think a flower applies.) because I had two very similar photos. One in which the focus is on the camera (above) and one where the focus is on the flower. Aesthetically I liked this one more. The photograph for 'Fly' is much less artistic and really was just used so I can get caught up on the Creative bootcamp. These two were for Saturday/Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment