Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get Thee To A Nunnery!


So, I know this is a little odd, but the title of this post, and the individual pictures, all have nothing to do with each other. I'm not gonna just make something up (like I often do) I was just looking through my pictures and enjoyed these two. The first photo, Water Twice Daily, I made about a year ago and is one of the photo styles I'm most proud of. It's a fake flower sunk in a fish bowl. The bowl even has flat sides so there is minimal light warping. The second photo, The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe, And The Lion, was made just a few days ago, when my cat Charlie, interfered with my attempts at making my 100th blog post photo. The title is my absolute favourite line from Shakespeare's Hamlet, and I think I've said it to my sister about ten times in the past 2 days.
Archipelago Photography: islands of thought and image, connected with a name

1 comment:

  1. love flowers. love reading. you have them all in this post :-) lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete