Monday, April 4, 2011

Stained Glass



I myself, am a pretty religious guy. I attend, and love attending, Wesley-Knox United Church in Old South. As I want to keep this blog as universal as I can, I've kinda kept that on the down-low, but it's certainly not something I'm ashamed of. I'm very proud actually.
The major reason this is even coming up on Archipelago, is because of these photos. I've spent quite a few hours photographing the sanctuary of WKUC. The stained glass is absolutely beautiful at sunrise and sunset. So Friday I spent some time in there at both sunrise and sunset, photographing the two opposite sides of the sanctuary. These are a few of the photos I made that day, and you can be sure that you will be seeing more shortly.
Archipelago Photography: insulae de cogitum lumenque, maritus cum nomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment