Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Break Slideshow


Okay, so yes, the discovery of Movie Maker has made me slide show crazy. But I can't help it, it's just so easy, and so cool. And it solves a pretty good problem for me. I get really annoyed when people just take my photos of the Internet, and don't even bother to let me know, that they are stealing something that I worked hard on. It may sound bitter, but only if you take it as a given. I realized that to protect my ownership of individual images, and still share them with the Internet (and also my mom, who bugs me to post pictures often) i can make them into a slide show. This is a pretty good example.
For reference the bio on YouTube is: A slide show of photos and videos made on March Break when 8 Walkers (Jane, Mike, Melly, Trev, Alex, Maggie, Abby, and Kendra) and Rio all visited Grand Bend for a few days. the video follows us hanging out, walking to the (frozen) lake, painting the house, and seeing the Tundra Swan migration.

All the music is by Weezer, on albums before they sold out.

Archipelago Photography: insulae de cogitum lumenque, maritus cum nomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment